Monday, January 2, 2012

Interpret Data

Many times information and statistics obtained don't correlate in any way, shape, or form or have an explanation on why it happens. On my poll, the question was, "Do you feel that family problems currently affect your mental state and self-worth?" The three answers were, 'Yes, strongly', 'Moderately affect me', and 'Don't affect me at all.' When I saw the answers I wasn't surprised much. Forty-two percent of the people who answered, answered that they were strongly affected. Fifty-eight percent answered that they were moderately affected. What was a bit surprising was that no one answered that they didn't feel like they weren't affected at all. I feel like there are people that answered the poll who act like they aren't affected around their peers and school in general. Truth is that they are affected no matter what, even though it affects everyone in different forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment