Monday, January 2, 2012

Final Reflection

This semester there have been ups and downs like there is always in life. This is the year I have had to adapt and survive out of any year I have lived. There have been many obstacles that have changed my behavior towards many things. School for me is an obstacle but not an excuse for failure. I feel like I haven't put forth half the effort I can. I don't have the tough male figure setting curfews and reenforcing rules at home. At times I can say that I'm free to do what I want but there are punishments and boundaries but not as enforced as I'm used to.

This semester I'm maintaining my A/B average but English and Math have been tough. I don't find the thrive and motivation in completing my Blogs week by week. Personally, I feel like I'm wasting my time because I'm not presenting my work or directing it at a specific audience. It's floating somewhere in Cyberspace where an English teacher reads it while sitting at home and jotting notes and some other weirdo in the world might run into it and read it for fun. I don't even try my best because I have no one to impress. Researching my topic was tough because many of the blog topics were debatable and the deadlines were short term so in-depth research was too time consuming acknowledging the fact that there is work for other classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment